Implementing robust health and safety policies & procedures is vital for every organisation. They help demonstrate that you care for your workforce and customers, promoting improved safety, morale and trust. But the benefits don’t end there. Good health and safety practices also protect your organisation from the cost of lost time, litigation, fines, and the possible loss of reputation and customers.
HSM provides a range of services. Here, we detail out popular packages.
HSM – Alpha Solution
This is our entry level solution that is aimed at a variety of businesses – but those who may have people on board with H&S skills, but need help with documentation and the processes. Here a HSM consultant will carry out a brief fact finding telephone interview and then will assemble a pack of information for your business. Information in each pack will include Risk Assessments templates (such as COSHH, DSE, and Manual Handling), policy statement template, arrangements and responsibilities templates, H&S induction presentations and a whole lot more! Prices for this solution start at only £350 (will vary according to size of organisation and risk level).
As a growing business, we realised that we needed some assistance in ensuring that high standards of safety were maintained within our premises and keeping our team, visitors, contractors and clients safe. We engaged with HSM in 2019 to help us with this task. They started with a comprehensive audit of our compliance that helped us focus on our safety priorities. Since then they have helped us with various aspects of compliance from fire, through to warehouse safety procedures. We are on a safety pathway with HSM and have been impressed so far with their knowledge, flexibility and availability to assist.
HSM – Alpha Construction
A HSM consultant will undertake an telephone review of your current health and safety arrangements and will then assemble the required information for your construction business.
- H&S management system, including induction information, H&S Policy, risk assessments and construction related templates, access to toolbox talks – linked to the Risk assessments.
Assistance with CHAS / SMAS or SafeContractor applications.
- contractor management documentation
- 12 months support by a dedicated consultant (competent advice as required by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations and the CDM Regs) via email and telephone – no call centres…with this, we would ensure that your consultant is a construction specialist, and therefore more aligned with your business.
- Where required the completion of a Construction Phase Plan for your project.
- Access to discounted H&S online training – such as fire safety, CDM awareness, Asbestos awareness, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment, Working at Height.
Prices for this solution start at only £600 (will vary according to size of organisation and risk level)
HSM – Beta Solution
By far our most popular client package. In this solution your business will be visited by one of our experienced and qualified consultants, who will carry out an evaluation on your current H&S compliance and provide an action plan for areas of development. From this we will then supply the following:
- H&S management system, including induction information, H&S Policy, bespoke risk assessments, access to training information for your business sector;
- 12 months support by a dedicated consultant e.g. competent advice as required by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 via email and telephone – no call centres…with this, we would ensure that your consultant is a specialist within your sector, and therefore more aligned with your business.
- An annual review of your policy, procedures and provide you with an additional appraisal of your H&S compliance.
- Access to discounted H&S online training – such as fire safety, CDM awareness, Asbestos awareness, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment, Working at Height – even GDPR
Prices for this solution start at only £995 (will vary according to size of organisation, risk level & location)
We decided to engage Health and Safety consultants to help us navigate the complexities across our retail portfolio, warehouse and offices. We had prior dealings with HSM via a third party and were really impressed, not just with their knowledge, but their service and professionalism. From and Health and Safety perspective it is certainly the best decision we have made and their service to date is simply “gold standard”. They are always extremely quick to respond to our needs and usually at very short notice and they have helped us implement the necessary processes and records to ensure we are always fully compliant. Having HSM engaged has given us peace of mind and we no longer fear H&S we embrace it.
HSM – Omega Solution
This solution is one where we truly become your H&S department. It offers all that the Beta solution does, plus it also includes quarterly visits from your consultant to carry out a schedule of pre-arranged activities. The activities could include site inspections, chairing H&S committee meetings, staff training in areas such as Fire awareness, Manual Handling, DSE, updating policy and procedures, accident investigation, toolbox talks, staff induction audits, fire risk reviews and other activities agreed with you at the commencement of the work. Prices for this solution start from £1850 (prices will vary according to size of organisation, location and risk level).
The solutions can be are tailored to the specific needs of the organisation, and we can adapt each solution to satisfy your H&S needs and your budget. All prices quoted are exclusive of the current rate of VAT.
Contact our business development team on 08444 933062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your needs