Threshold is a leading property sales and lettings agency based in Swansea with over 10 years experience. We guide tenants and buyers through renting or purchasing their ideal property. You will receive expert, friendly guidance and a complete service from start to finish ensuring that any queries and issues are dealt with promptly and courteously enabling you to enjoy your new home. To those looking to sell, our innovative online sales package, and complete sales package make sure you get great value, always.
How to register to be able to bid
To become a user and have have the ability to bid you will need to complete Know Your Customer; typically this involves popping into the office with your drivers licence, and proof of address. Press “Register Now!” at the top of this page, Fill in the form and we’ll call you back to get you started..
How Auction Avenue works
Auction Avenue Is a straight forward, modern day auction facility with properties available to subscribing purchasers that are not on the open market. Auction Avenue subscription is free to potential purchasers.
Bid Increments: Are £250
Your Bid Amount: Is the amount you bid, not the next highest increment
Your Bids: Are legally binding.
Why instruct Auction Avenue to sell your property?
A purchaser’s opinion of traditional auction has changed over recent years. The process is flawed, and purchasers no longer like having to compete psychologically with people in the auction room. The traditional auction room is full of ‘spectators’ and qualified, genuine buyers are in short supply resulting in many properties failing to sell or for a deflated price.
Threshold Auction Avenue have a subscribers list of pre-qualified and genuine buyers guarantying the best price on your property.
Unlike traditional auctions, Auction Avenue offers the same security for vendors but allows purchasers extra breathing space to arrange finances within the 56-day completion. The traditional auctions 28-day completion restricts first time buyers and a large proportion of the market.
The purchasing process:
- Register as a purchaser with Auction Avenue providing photographic ID and proof of address (dated within three months).
- Browse our ‘off market’ properties and register your interest in the Auction Avenue or add to watch list.
- Ensure that you read the legal documents as and when they are uploaded or download the full pack after week 4 (approximately).
- Arrange to attend a block viewing during the marketing period.
- Upon successful completion of the legal pack a 7-day countdown timer will begin where all purchasers are able to submit legally binding bids.
- Upon placing a bid, you will be prompted with a legal document which must be read and understood as the highest bid after the countdown concludes will be legally binding. You will receive an email confirmation each time you are the highest bidder.
- Should you be the highest bidder you must exchange contracts on the relevant contract that is included in the legal pack within 24 hours.
- There is then 56 days to complete on the property or earlier by mutual agreement.
**Disclaimer– all documents that are signed either digitally or physically are legally binding and careful attention should be made before signing. If purchasers do not have a clear understanding of what they are about to sign, then legal advice should be taken. Please not that Threshold Sales Ltd and Equalibrium Law Ltd are not able to offer any legal or financial advice in relation to the purchase of a property via Threshold Auction Avenue.
Please view our terms and conditions for further information