In order to assist organisations with CDM compliance our construction-based packages provide the following services:
– Preparation of Construction Phase Plan and associated documentation.
Site inspections and audits.
– Preparation and/or assistance with the development of construction risk assessments, and method statements.
– Site induction services and associated documentation for all staff, sub-contractors and
any visitors to site
– Construction based in-house / & online health and safety training for staff and sub-Assistance in completing SSIP applications; for example, CHAS, Safe Contractor. SMAS and Exor applications.
– 24hr, 7 days a week, 365 days a year access to a dedicated Health and Safety telephone advice service. Regular health and safety email news shots to keep you up-to-date with regards to any changes to health and safety legislation and industry best practice.
If you would like to enquire about our construction health and safety services, please ring and one of our health and safety consultants will be pleased to deal with your enquiry on 08444 933 062.